FUN FOOD KIDS LOVE
· Bugs on a Log: Cut celery into 6” lengths and spread with peanut butter. Put raisins (“bugs”) along the length of the celery in an uneven pattern. Or you can have the children add their own “bugs.”
· Pigs in a Blanket: Ingredients include hot dogs, cheese, refrigerator croissants. Cut the hot dogs lengthwise and cut the cheese into strips. Unroll the croissants and stuff them with hot dogs and cheese. Roll the croissants back up and bake as directed.
· Jell-O Jigglers: purchase several packages of your child’s favorite jello flavor. Follow the directions on the package to make the popular Jello Jigglers. To make these treats more fun to eat, use cookie cutters to create fun shapes that match your party theme.
· Silly-Face Pizza: use English muffins, pizza sauce, and shredded mozzarella cheese to make individual size pizzas. Use pepperoni, sliced olives, mushrooms, and green peppers to make a silly face or design to match the party theme.
· Cupcake Cones: This is a great and non-messy idea for birthday cake. Fill flat- bottomed ice cream cones 3/4 full with cake batter. Bake, frost, and decorate. Easy to eat and NO DISHES!